Air Conditioning Maintenance and Tune-Ups
Air conditioning equipment is a lot like a car. You need regular service and maintenance to keep it running as an efficient, well-oiled machine.
HVAC technicians and manufacturers agree that air conditioners should be professionally maintained at least once a year, preferably in the spring before you start relying on the air conditioner full time. Home with pets may need more AC maintenance than homes without pets.
Professional AC Maintenance Benefits
It’s easy to forget about regular air conditioning maintenance, but ignoring it will lead to serious consequences later. Every year you go without a professional air conditioning tune-up increases your chances of a premature failure.
Professional spring air conditioning maintenance keeps your system in peak running condition, and exceeds manufacturer extended warranty requirements.
Contact Groundhog for professional AC maintenance and enjoy the following benefits:
- Restore proper function and safety
- Increase reliability and prevent breakdowns
- Extend AC lifespan
- Improved comfort indoor air quality
- Lower cost of operation
- Safe operation and peace of mind
Groundhog Heating & Air Conditioning technicians have helped thousands of families in the Denver Metropolitan Area with our extensive HVAC maintenance and tune-ups.
Each one of our technicians is certified and highly trained in AC maintenance. For your additional comfort and safety, all of our technicians are licensed, trained, background checked, and drug tested.
Why Choose Us
- Background Checked & Drug Tested
- Licensed & Insured
- Ongoing Training
- On-Time Service
- Courtesy Text Before Arrival
- Courtesy Call After Service
- Financing Available
- Family Owned and Operated
- After-Hour Emergency Heating Service
- Honest, Upfront Pricing
- BBB A+ Rated
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fixed Right or It’s FREE®
Did You Know?
- Regular AC maintenance reduces the risk of costly repairs by finding and fixing small problems, such as dirty filters, loose electrical components, worn capacitors, microbiological growth, and restricted air vents.
- Regular AC maintenance ensures that your manufacturer’s warranties are honored if any major repairs are needed.
- Regular cleaning and safety checkups extend the lifespan of your air conditioner while improving indoor air quality and increasing energy efficiency.
- Clogged AC condensate drains can cause a lot of water damage. Professional AC maintenance makes sure your HVAC drains are clear.
How to Maintain Your Air Conditioner
Just a little bit of extra effort can significantly improve your comfort, energy savings, and indoor air quality:
- Schedule annual professional tune-ups (ideally in early spring)
- Sign up for our Preferred Comfort Club for regular system tune-ups, priority service, and more
- Change your air filters often (every 30-90 days)
- Give your AC a rest
- Program your thermostat properly
- Keep curtains and blinds closed
- Shade your home on the east, west, and northwest sides of your home
- Contact a professional HVAC technician as soon as you notice a problem
Denver Metro Air Conditioning Maintenance
Groundhog Heating & Air Conditioning offers premier HVAC service to the Denver Metropolitan Area, including our hometown of Castle Rock.
Sign up for our Preferred Comfort Club for regular system tune-ups, exclusive discounts, and much more! You get the most value for the lowest cost.
We specialize in the comfort of our customers. Schedule an appointment with Groundhog Heating & Air Conditioning today!